Leftover Turkey and Dumpling Soup
- 2 cups turkey gravy, leftover or canned
- 2 cups leftover vegetables (such as green beans, mushrooms, carrots or lima beans)
- 3 cups leftover turkey, cooked, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine gravy, vegetables, turkey, sage and thyme. Bring to simmer over
low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, stir biscuit mix, milk and parsley until smooth. Drop by
teaspoons onto top of simmering stew. Cover lightly and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Serve hot.