This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Ranch Turkey Pasta Dinner
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked penne or medium tube pasta
- 6 to 8 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Stir in salad dressing mix until
smooth; heat through.
- Add peas and carrots; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Stir in turkey and heat through.