Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 4 wedges Asiago cheese focaccia, split
- 1 pound SMOKED TURKEY BREAST, sliced thin
- 1/2 small sweet onion, sliced very thin
- 4 ounces field greens, washed, dried and chilled
- Chipotle Mayonnaise: Blend mayonnaise, sugar,
pureed chipotle and lime juice together in a medium bowl.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Assembly for each sandwich: On bottom piece of split
focaccia, spread 2 tablespoons of Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Top with 4-ounces turkey and 1 slice onion. Lightly cover with greens.
- Replace top of focaccia.
Chef: Chef Scott Davis
Restaurant: Panera Bread Cafe
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Turkey Federation