This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Southern Cornbread Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix soup, pepper, turkey and corn in saucepan and heat through. Pour into 9-inch
- Separate cornbread into 8 pieces along perforations. (Do not unroll dough.) Top
with hot soup mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cornbread is done.