Tex-Mex Turkey Pizza
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa, mild
- 1 (4 ounce) jar black olives, drained
- 1 cup non-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, eggs, and margarine.
- In a 12-inch non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mixture 2-3
minutes or until mixture starts to set. Do not stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture looks dry
over the top.
- Over top of egg mixture, layer turkey, onion, salsa, olives, cheese and
- Cover skillet and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrient Analysis per Serving: Calories: 326; Protein: 24 g; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrates: 32 g
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 20, 2001.