Turkey Almond Salad on Pineapple Rings
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced celery
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento,
- 1/2 cup slivered roasted almonds, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 canned or fresh pineapple rings
- Ground ginger
- Crisp salad greens
- Combine chicken, celery, pimento, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper and ground ginger to taste. Cover and chill.
- To serve, place pineapple rings on salad greens; top with turkey salad.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
Yield: 4 servings