- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed, skin removed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 3 ounces sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, combine the rice, turkey, soup, mayonnaise,
celery, onion and salt.
- Sprinkle cornflakes, almonds and melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.