Turkey Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked and diced turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Layer in 12 x 8-inch baking
dish. Spread turkey evenly on top.
- Combine soup with cream, mix until smooth and pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 200 Cal (59% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 13% from
Carb); 14 g Protein; 13 g Tot Fat; 7 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 118 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron;
343 mg Sodium; 51 mg Cholesterol
American Diabetes Association Family Cookbook Vol 1, 1987 - shared,
but not tested, by Elizabeth Rodier November 1993.