Turkey and Cashew Bake
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 (2 ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup whole cashews
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining casserole ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over casserole.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until topping is warm.