Turkey Club Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3/4 cup peeled diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an 8-inch square pan sprayed with butter flavor cooking spray, layer
turkey, bacon and tomato.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese and basil. Evenly spread mix
over tomato layer.
- Separate biscuits and cut each into 4 pieces. Sprinkle biscuit pieces evenly
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until biscuits golden brown.
- Lightly spray top with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Place dish on wire rack and let set 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 servings.