- 2/3 stick butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages Jiffy cornbread mix
- Cobbler: Mix ingredients, and pour into a greased 9
x 13-inch pan. Layer with cornbread topping.
- Cornbread Topping: Mix cornbread mix as directed
on box or use your favorite cornbread recipe. Pour on top of chicken mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until cornbread is brown.