Turkey Cranberry Wreath
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg white
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles
toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on large baking stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will
extend 1 inch beyond edge of a baking stone. Match wide end of each remaining triangle to wide end of each outer triangle;
seal seams. (Points will overlap in center; do NOT seal.)
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper.
- Chop turkey into bite-size pieces. Add turkey, celery, parsley and cranberries
to bowl. Add cheese; mix well.
- Using a medium scoop, scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle.
Sprinkle chopped walnuts over filling.
- Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating
outer strips, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white lightly. Brush over dough.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 10 servings