Turkey Dinner Pizza
Love your turkey leftovers in a whole new delicious way. Make pizza!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce (from 16-ounce can)
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan. Starting
at center, press out dough to edges of pan.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread cranberry sauce over partially baked crust.
- Evenly top with stuffing and turkey.
- Drizzle gravy over pizza; top with cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes longer or until edges of crust are golden brown
and cheese is melted.
Prep Time 5 Min | Total Time 30 Min | Yield: 8 servings
Try a variety of cheeses instead of the cheddar for a whole new taste sensation.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 350 Calories from Fat
110) Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g) Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 760mg
Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 14g
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker