Turkey Dumpling Pie
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey breast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; pour turkey
mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine biscuit baking mix, sour cream and milk in a medium bowl; spoon
over turkey mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden.
Yield: 8 servings