Turkey in the Straw
A flavorful, easy-to-make leftover turkey recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 3 cups chopped turkey
- 6 slices cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli to crisp-tender stage. Put in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking
dish. Cover with turkey; top with cheese slices.
- Combine evaporated milk and soup. Pour over the cheese slices.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cover with onion rings and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings