Turkey and Stuffing Cakes
Got leftovers from the big turkey-and-stuffing dinner? Set them up to star again
in these tasty little golden-brown skillet cakes.
- 2 cups leftover prepared STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped leftover cooked turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- Mix all ingredients except oil and dressing until well blended. Shape into 8
- Cook in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or
until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with dressing.
Prep Time 25 min | Total Time 25 min | 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com