Turkey and Stuffing Rolls
Stuffed with Thanksgiving turkey, cream cheese, and just the right seasonings,
this Turkey and Stuffing Rolls recipe is a delicious way to use those holiday leftovers!
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls thawed but still cold
- 2 cups baked turkey, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup herb bread stuffing
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix turkey, butter, cream cheese, thyme, salt, pepper and onion.
- Press each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into 5-inch circles. You
will have 12 circles. Divide filling equally and place in the center of each circle. Pull edges up around filling and pinch
together to seal. Crush herb bread stuffing into crumbs. Dip each filled roll in egg and roll in crumbs. Place smooth
side up in sprayed muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: