Turkey Tetrazzini is a leftover turkey recipe of spaghetti, turkey and mushrooms in a creamy sauce with zesty tomatoes for a flavor kick.
Break dry spaghetti in half to make stirring and serving easier.
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Add mushrooms; cook for 5 minutes more or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
- Add turkey, undrained tomatoes, soup, water and half of cheese to skillet; stir to combine. Stir in cooked pasta; heat until mixture is hot and pasta is coated. Top with remaining cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.