- 6 fresh mint leaves ice cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle CRYSTAL LIGHT Ready-To-Drink Lemonade, chilled
- 1/2 cup diet carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1/4 cup rum
- Place 2 of the mint leaves in each of 3 tall glasses. Using the back of a spoon,
crush mint to release its flavor. Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in plastic or glass pitcher.
- Pour evenly into glasses.
Yield: 3 servings, 1 cup each
Variation: For a non-alcoholic version, prepare as directed omitting the rum
and adding 2 drops of rum extract to the lemonade mixture before pouring into glasses.
Special Extra: Garnish each glass with a lime slice.
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com