Valentine's Day Recipes
Yield: 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 tub Crystal Light Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 2 cups cold reduced calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Empty drink mix into large pitcher.
- Add juice cocktail and water; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Stir in sparkling water just before serving. Pour over frozen raspberries in 6 tall glasses.
Substitute fresh raspberries for the frozen raspberries.