Valentine's Day Recipes
Raspberry Champagne Punch
Yield: 12 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 (750 ml) bottle (3 1/4 cups) dry white champagne, chilled, or 24 (4 ounce) bottles sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 pint (2 cups) raspberry sherbet, softened
- In blender container, puree raspberries until smooth; strain to remove seeds.
- In large pitcher or punch bowl, combine raspberry puree, champagne and softened sherbet; stir until frothy and well blended.
- Serve immediately in frosted champagne glasses or punch cups.