- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces frozen sliced California Strawberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice or sweet and sour mix
- 1 scoop ice
- Whole fresh California Strawberry
- In a blender combine all ingredients except whole berry; blend until smooth.
- Pour into stemmed glass. Garnish with whole berry.
Yield: 1 serving
Nonalcoholic version: Omit rum. Add a squeeze of lemon juice.
Recipe and photo credit: California Strawberry Commission