Valentine's Day Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups white crème de cacao
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup brandy
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Semisweet chocolate curls, for garnish
- In a blender combine strawberries, ice cream, crème de cacao and brandy; whirl until smooth.
- Pour into stemmed glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Serve immediately with straws and spoons.