Valentine's Day Recipes
Yield: 3 servings, about three pancakes each
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
- Beat egg, milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add pancake and waffle mix; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in cereal. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter into heart shape on hot griddle or in hot skillet, using 1/2 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
Prepare as directed, using Post selects Blueberry Morning or Banana Nut Crunch Cereal.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Serve pancakes topped with strawberry low-fat yogurt, sliced strawberries and syrup.