Cherry Crunch Cake
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 pound) package confectioners' sugar
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- Mix flour, butter and nuts; pack firmly in oblong cake pan. Bake at 400 degrees F until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
- Cool completely.
- Fold cream cheese and sugar into whipped Dream Whip. Pour on top of cake and spread to edges.
- Top with cherry pie filling and chill overnight.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.