Cherry Crunch Cake
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 pound) package confectioners' sugar
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- Mix flour, butter and nuts; pack firmly in oblong cake pan. Bake at 400 degrees F until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
- Cool completely.
- Fold cream cheese and sugar into whipped Dream Whip. Pour on top of cake and spread to edges.
- Top with cherry pie filling and chill overnight.