Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
How To Prepare Crust: Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
Jazz It Up: Dust entire surface of cooled cheesecake with cocoa powder using a wire mesh strainer. For a festive Valentine's Day garnish, create a heart-shaped design by topping dusted cheesecake with a heart-shaped stencil and sprinkling with powdered sugar. Garnish with fresh strawberries and raspberries just before serving.
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter , melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 square) package BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 5 hr 30 min | Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories 460 Total fat 32 g Saturated fat 19 g Cholesterol 120 mg Sodium 370 mg Carbohydrate 37 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 29 g Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 15 % DV Vitamin C 0 % DV Calcium 6 % DV Iron 10 % DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.