Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or
to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie
crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add
eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
Pour over crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or
metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of
pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 5 hr 30 min | Yield: 12 servings
How To Prepare Crust: Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie
crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
Jazz It Up: Dust entire surface of cooled cheesecake with cocoa powder using
a wire mesh strainer. For a festive Valentine's Day garnish, create a heart-shaped
design by topping dusted cheesecake with a heart-shaped stencil and sprinkling with
powdered sugar. Garnish with fresh strawberries and raspberries just before serving.
Nutritional Information: Calories 460 Total fat 32 g Saturated fat 19 g Cholesterol
120 mg Sodium 370 mg Carbohydrate 37 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 29 g Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 15 % DV Vitamin C 0 % DV Calcium 6 % DV Iron 10 % DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>>Valentine's Day Recipes