- 2 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
Mix-in options/decoration choices
- 3 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, melted
- 10 red gumdrops
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Macadamias
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS Macadamias
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 10 maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Microwave unsweetened baking chocolate and
butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and
vanilla extract. Add flour and mix-ins; stir just until blended.
- Spoon evenly into 10 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Insert a small (1/2-inch
diameter) foil ball between each liner and muffin cup to form heart shape.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out
with fudgy crumbs. (Do not over-bake.)
- Cool on wire racks. Top evenly with decorations.
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 40 min | Yield: 10 servings, 1 brownie each
With their built-in portion control, these Chocolate Heartthrobs make a great
How to Pipe Chocolate Heart Shapes: Place 3 unwrapped squares of BAKER'S
Chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate
is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely
melted. Spoon chocolate into plastic sandwich bag; cut a small piece from 1 of the
bottom corners of bag. Close bag tightly, then pipe chocolate into a heart shape
onto top of each cooled brownie.
Jazz It Up: Garnish each brownie with a gumdrop heart. To make hearts, flatten
gumdrops with a rolling pin. Then, use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut
out a heart shape from each. Place 1 on top of each brownie just before serving.
Reserve gumdrop trimmings for snacking or another use.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>>Valentine's Day Recipes