Jazz It Up: Garnish with assorted holiday candies and/or decorating gels.
Fun Idea: Use Valentine's Day cupcake liners for a special look.
- 1 (2-layer size) box white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) box JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup seasonal colored sprinkles
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Stir in dry powered gelatin until
- Line 24 medium muffin cups with paper liners. Pour batter evenly into cups, filling
each cup 1/2 full. Place a small marble or 1/2-inch ball of foil between each liner
and one side of the cup, pushing the paper in to form a heart shape.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Cool completely; remove marble or foil.
- Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping onto top of each cupcake. Decorate with
sprinkles as desired.
- Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
Prep: 30 min | Yield: 24 servings, 1 cupcake each
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.