Strawberries and Cream Cake
Heart-shaped strawberry cake topped with a creamy cream cheese and vanilla pudding
frosting and fresh strawberries for strawberries and cream cake.
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box strawberry cake mix,
prepared with Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil and Egg Beaters®
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.25 ounce) pudding cups Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- Red colored sugar, optional
- Spray one 8-inch round cake pan and one 8-inch square cake pan with baking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using Pure Wesson® Vegetable
Oil and 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original for each fresh egg. Cool for 1 hour.
- To make frosting, combine cream cheese, pudding, confectioners' sugar and vanilla
in medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until
- To assemble cake, place square cake diagonally on serving platter.
- Cut round cake in half; place cut sides of halves against top two sides of square
cake to resemble a heart.
- Spread frosting on sides and top of cake.
- Place strawberry halves around edge of cake. Sprinkle center of cake with red
sugar, if desired.
35 prep time (minutes) |
130 total time (minutes) |
Nutrition Information Per Serving 177 calories 10 gram total fat 2 gram protein
% Daily Value* Total fat 10 gram 15% Saturated fat 4 gram 20% Cholesterol
15 mg 5% Sodium 214 mg 9% Carbohydrate 21 gram 7% Dietary fiber 0 gram 2% Sugars
13 gram Protein 2 gram Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 17% Calcium 8% Iron 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: