This Valentine Cheesecake makes a delicious elegant dessert for that special
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 36 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts
- NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For Crust: Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom
of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- For Cheesecake: Set aside 12 Nestlé Hearts to use for garnish.
- Unwrap and
cut remaining Nestlé Hearts in quarters.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in vanilla
extract. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sprinkle
cut Nestlé Hearts over bottom of crust to 1/2-inch from edge. Pour filling into
- Bake for 50 minutes or until center is set and edges begin to crack.
for 2 minutes before adding sour cream topping.
- For Topping: Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl;
mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of springform pan. Garnish each slice with one unwrapped Nestlé
Preparation Time: 30 mins |
Cooking Time: 50 mins
Cooling Time: 3 hrs refrigerating |
Nutritional information: Calories: 570 Calories from Fat: 350 Total Fat:
39 g Saturated Fat: 23 g Cholesterol: 145 mg Sodium: 330 mg Carbohydrates: 48 g
Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 37 g Protein: 9 g
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.