White Chocolate Shortcakes with Raspberries
Roll out and bake up these tempting white chocolate shortcakes, then fill and
top them with sweet red raspberries.
For a special touch, cut the shortcake dough with cookie cutters in fun shapes,
such as stars, flowers or crescent moons. If you like, top the shortcakes with whipped
Dip the cookie cutter in Bisquick to reduce sticking.
- 4 cups raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter , melted
- 2 ounces white baking bars (white chocolate), finely chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Toss raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Let stand
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn
dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 3-inch cutter. Place about
2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill and top shortcakes with raspberries.
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield: 7 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 110 );
Total Fat 12 g (Saturated Fat 4 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 620 mg; Total Carbohydrate
51 g (Dietary Fiber 5 g); Protein 4 g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4 %; Vitamin C 14 %; Calcium 12 %; Iron 8
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.