Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Snacks
Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Snacks make a great treat for all to
enjoy! Pretzels, rippled potato chips, bite-size fresh fruit, dried fruit, large
marshmallows, cut-up pound cake and nuts can also be used for dipping.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Fresh strawberries (rinsed and patted dry), pretzels, rippled potato chips and/or cookies*
- Assorted sprinkles, finely chopped nuts (optional)
* Assorted bite-size fresh fruit rinsed and patted dry, dried fruit, large marshmallows, cut-up pound cake and nuts can also be used for dipping.
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels and shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on
MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; stir. If morsels retain some of their original
shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Dip strawberries (by stem or leaves) or snacks into melted chocolate, tilting
bowl to easily dip. Use side of bowl to remove excess. Place on prepared baking
sheets. If you are using sprinkles or nuts, sprinkle them on when the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
15 min prep | 31 min total | Yield: 1 cup dip
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.