Lovey-Dovey Snickers Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Dove Dark or Milk Chocolate Hearts, unwrapped
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Miniature Snickers, unwrapped and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan, then line with foil or wax paper.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 4
- Remove the pan from heat and add marshmallows, Dove
Chocolate Hearts and vanilla extract. Stir until thoroughly
- Fold in half the chopped Snickers.
- Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Press the remaining chopped Snickers
into the top of the fudge. Set aside until completely cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 1 dozen large pieces