Lovey-Dovey Snickers Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Dove Dark or Milk Chocolate Hearts, unwrapped
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Miniature Snickers, unwrapped and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan, then line with foil or wax paper.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil,
then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add marshmallows, Dove Chocolate Hearts and
vanilla extract. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in half the chopped Snickers.
- Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Press the remaining chopped Snickers into the top of the fudge. Set aside until
completely cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 1 dozen large pieces
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.