- 2 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1 RITZ Crackers, halved
- 2 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 piece red shoestring licorice (3 inch)
- 1 teaspoon red decorating gel
- 3 red mini chocolate coated candies
- 1 teaspoon large yellow sprinkles
- Stack 2 large marshmallows for the "body;" secure with small amount of frosting.
Use additional frosting to attach cracker halves to back of marshmallow stack for the "wings." Attach miniature
marshmallows for the "arms" with additional frosting.
- Cut licorice crosswise into 2 equal pieces. Use small scissors to "feather"
end of 1 piece for feather end of "arrow." Attach small candy to other end for tip of arrow.
- Use small scissors to carefully cut down center of remaining licorice piece
to 1/4 inch of opposite end. Bend 1 side to form the "bow"; trim other side to fit. Dampen end slightly; press firmly into
bended bow. Attach bow and arrow to cupid with remaining frosting. Decorate with icings, candies and sprinkles.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Prep Time: 30 min | 1 serving
Let stacked marshmallows dry before attaching wings.
Nutritional Information: Calories 220 Total fat 6 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 105 mg Carbohydrate 41 g Dietary fiber 0 Sugars 33 g Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.