Raspberry Rum Balls
- 5 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Combine crumbs, pecans, preserves, chocolate chips and rum in
a large bowl, stirring well.
- Shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- To store, refrigerate in a tightly-covered container up to 1 week.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.