Sweetheart Cherry Nut Fudge
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Lightly grease 9-inch heart shaped cake pan or 8 or 9-inch square
pan; line with wax paper. Set aside.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened
condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in nuts, cherries and extract. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Chill for
2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan; peel off wax paper. Garnish as desired. Store
loosely covered in refrigerator.
- To form heart shape without pan, draw 9-inch heart shapes on
wax paper; spread mixture to edge.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.