Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 1/3 ounce can)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate or 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Maraschino cherries
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan;
bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer
reaches 238 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat, then stir in chocolate until melted. Add
Marshmallow Creme, nuts and vanilla extract; beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Garnish with maraschino cherries. Cool at
- Cut into squares.
Yield: about 3 pounds
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.