Sweetheart Snickers® Fudge
- 1 bag DOVE® Dark or Milk Chocolate Hearts, unwrapped
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures for Valentine’s Day, unwrapped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (or 20 large marshmallows, snipped into four pieces each)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-inch) square baking pan
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper, foil or wax paper
- Combine the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add marshmallows, DOVE® Chocolate
Hearts and vanilla extract. Stir until blended thoroughly. Fold in half the chopped SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures
for Valentine’s Day.
- Spread mixture evenly in the baking pan, lined with Reynolds®
Parchment Paper, foil or wax paper. Press the remaining chopped SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures for
Valentine’s Day into the top of the fudge. Set aside until completely cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares or using a cookie cutter. Press hearts from
the SNICKERS® fudge mixture.
Yield: 1 dozen large pieces
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.