- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) chopped nuts
- Cake decorations
- Put the confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, cocoa powder
and nuts in mixing bowl. Stir until everything is mixed well. Take mixture and pat on a smooth surface
about 1/2 inch flat. Use heart-shape cutter and cut out shapes.
- Decorate truffle hearts with any cake decorations desired.
- Put into paper candy cups and give it to your sweetheart.
Yield: 12 truffles