Any assortment of Valentine's candy can be used in this
recipe with great results - message hearts, cream filled chocolate
hearts and small cinnamon hearts.
- 1 pound white chocolate, semisweet chocolate, or milk chocolate
- 2 cups assorted Valentine's Day candy
- Line a large jellyroll pan with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a large heavy saucepan over very low heat
or in a microwave, stirring frequently until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the candy evenly over the chocolate and press the candy into the
chocolate to make sure it will not fall out later.
- Set aside the chocolate to cool.
- Once the chocolate has set, break into small pieces. Store the bark in a tightly
sealed container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Wrap the candy in plastic wrap or brightly colored cellophane and tie into small
bundles with bright ribbon for gift giving.
- Add a special tag or Valentine to each little bundle.
Yield: about 1 1/2 pounds candy
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.