Valentine Candy Cones
These candy-filled cones make a terrific gift for classrooms
of kids or a Sunday School group.
- 6 sugar cones
- 1 bag M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies for Valentine's Day
- Clear tape
- Plastic wrap
- Red or pink cellophane, cut into six 10-inch squares
- 6 strands (14-inch) thin ribbon in red or pink
- Loosely wrap 1/2 cup of M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies
for Valentine's Day in plastic wrap and tape it closed.
- Set the wrapped candy on top of a cone. Cover the candy with
cellophane and tie with a ribbon.
- Repeat for remaining cones.
Yield: 6 cones