Valentine Marble Bark
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 packages (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Microwave each package of white chocolate in separate medium microwavable
bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost melted, stirring after
each minute until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir red food coloring into one bowl of melted white chocolate until well
blended. Alternately spoon the white and tinted chocolates onto wax paper-covered
baking sheet or tray. Tap baking sheet on table to evenly disperse the chocolate.
Swirl white chocolate with knife several times for marble effect.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
- Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator up to several weeks.
Prep Time: 20 min | Yield: About 3/4 pound or 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes