Valentine Marble Bark
- 2 packages (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Microwave each package of white chocolate in separate medium microwavable
bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute until chocolate is completely
- Stir red food coloring into one bowl of melted white chocolate until well
blended. Alternately spoon the white and tinted chocolates onto wax paper-covered baking sheet or tray. Tap baking
sheet on table to evenly disperse the chocolate. Swirl white chocolate with knife several times for marble effect.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
- Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator up to several weeks.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: About 3/4 pound or 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com