Valentine's Day Recipes
Big Valentine Cookie
Show your sweetheart how big your heart is with this edible
valentine. Icing and sugar sprinkles add the finishing touch.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 25 min | 12 servings
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- Frosting, decorator icing, sugar sprinkles, candies and/or melted chocolate (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease large baking sheet.
- Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form an 8- to 9-inch heart shape.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; carefully loosen cookie with spatula. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Decorate as desired.
Per serving: Calories: 40 Calories from Fat: 15 Total Fat: 1.5g Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 30mg Carbohydrates: 6g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugars: 3g Protein: 0g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com