Valentine's Day Recipes
Chocolate Chip Valentine Cookie Cards
Chocolate Chip Valentine Cookie Cards are a fun way to celebrate Valentine's day and a special way to say you care.
Prep: 25 min | Bake: 20 min | Yield: 21 cards
- 2 (16.5 ounce) packages Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup white, pink and/or red frosting or decorator icing
- Wonka® SweeTarts® Hearts Gummies, Valentine sprinkles and sugars, cinnamon candies
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan with foil; grease lightly.
- Crumble two whole bars of dough into prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill the pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan using foil handles, remove to cutting board. Carefully peel away foil. Lay back down. Cut away edges of dough to form a 14 x 9 inch rectangle. Measure and cut this rectangle into twenty-one 2 x 3 inch individual rectangles.
- Decorate with frosting, candies, sprinkles and sugars as desired. Allow frosting to harden slightly (about 30 minutes) before wrapping.
Per serving: Calories: 240 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat: 11g (17% DV) Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV) Cholesterol: 20mg (7% DV) Sodium: 190mg (8% DV) Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV) Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV) Sugars: 23g Protein: 2g Vitamin A: 0% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 0% DV Iron: 0% DV
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com