Valentine's Day Recipes
Huggable Heart Cookie Cups
Huggable Heart Cookie Cups are drizzled with melted white morsels and topped with a gummy heart and are the perfect family treat.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 15 min | Yield: 24 servings
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 48 Wonka SweeTarts Hearts Gummies
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 24 mini-muffin cups with paper liners. Place one square of dough into each lined cup, pressing in to make a well.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan.
- Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute.
- Gently massage morsels until completely melted. Snip tiny corner from bag; drizzle melted morsels over cookies. Top each with 2 Hearts Gummies.
Chocolate Chip Cookie/Chocolate Heart: Use chocolate chip cookie dough in place of sugar dough. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes. After cooling, place one Nestlé® Crunch or Nestlé® Butterfinger Chocolate Heart in each cup. Proceed with drizzle.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com