Layers of Love Chocolate Brownies
Made with a genuine love of chocolate, this decadent brownie features vanilla-flavored
white and semi-sweet chocolate morsels, chopped pecans and caramel layered within
a rich cocoa batter.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until
creamy. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla
extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Reserve 3/4 cup batter.
- Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle nuts and white
morsels over batter. Drizzle caramel topping over top.
- Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in
color. Stir in semi-sweet morsels. Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Prep Time: 10 min | CookTime: 30 min | Yield:: 16 brownies
Nutritional information: Calories: 310 Calories from Fat: 150 Total Fat:
17 g Saturated Fat: 8 g Cholesterol: 55 mg Sodium: 135 mg Carbohydrates: 38 g Dietary
Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 22 g Protein: 4 g
A finalist in the 2000 Share The Very Best Recipe Contest, this recipe was entered
by Alma Carey of Sarasota, FL.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes