Valentine Cookie Cards
Add an edible twist to traditional V-Day cards with these easy-bake cookies.
Decorated with red and pink frosting, candy sprinkles and chocolate hearts, each
card showcases a unique way to say "I love you."
- 2 (16.5-ounce) packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated
Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/2 cup pink, red and/or white frosting or decorator icing
- 21 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts
- Pink, red and/or white candy sprinkles or hearts
small cellophane treat bags with ribbon or twist ties
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch
jelly-roll pan with foil.
- Place two whole bars of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to
- Using palms and fingertips, pat dough gently to fill the pan.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan on wire
rack for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto wire rack; peel away foil. Cut away edges of dough to form a
14 x 9-inch rectangle. Measure and cut this rectangle into twenty-one 2 x 3-inch
- Spread frosting over cookie cards; top with Nestlé Hearts and candies.
- Allow frosting to harden slightly (about 30 minutes) before putting into
Preparation Time: 25 mins |
Cooking Time: 22 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins cooling | Makes 21 cards
Need more cookies in a hurry? Try NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine Hearts Sugar Cookies.
These heart-shaped cookies are imprinted with Valentine's Day phrases and decorating
them is easy with the red icing packet that is included.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and Meals.com.