Valentine's Day Recipes
Angel Kisses Pie
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) box strawberry flavored cream cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- Pour 1/2 cup pecans into each pie shell; bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until crust is browned lightly. Cool.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Divide evenly between pie shells. Top each pie evenly with pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.