Berry Heart Parfaits
A perfect dessert to ring in the day of love. Fresh berries layered with mascarpone
cheese, cream and chocolate is a treat that all will love.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese (plain
or coffee flavor)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- 20 NESTLE CRUNCH Hearts, unwrapped, chopped,
or NESTLE Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 6 wrapped NESTLE CRUNCH Hearts (red), for garnish,
or NESTLE Milk Chocolate Hearts (red)
- Combine strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and liqueur
in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl. Beat
on high speed until thick; fold in chopped Nestle Hearts.
- Refrigerate for 30
- Layer 6 parfait glasses with alternating berries and cream mixture, ending
with cream mixture.
- Top each parfait with 1 red wrapped Nestle Heart.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.