Black Forest Pizza
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick
- Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions.
Spread the prepared batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in
the center comes out clean; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar,
and whipped topping until smooth. With a wet table knife, spread the mixture evenly over the brownie pizza,
then spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over that.
- Cut and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.